Contact Caitlin Sheehan
9488 1817 email@example.com
Live the luxury and feel the difference on the 14th floor of Melbourne’s latest landmark building, in the true heart of South Yarra boasting uncompromising views across the Yarra River to the CBD and complemented by exemplary fittings and fixtures throughout.
– Stunning gently curved, floor-to-ceiling windows from end to end providing superb, uninterrupted views
– Beautifully presented interior with open plan kitchen, living and dining offering plush spaces to entertain and relax in
– Winter garden with openable windows for fresh air, plus polished boards creating casual indoor/outdoor flexibility
– Kitchen with deep stone benches, white Smeg oven, integrated dishwasher, smart storage and mirrored splashback
– Brilliant design including a study nook concealed behind doors, alongside a linen press
– Master bedroom with two sets of BIR and a showcase ensuite featuring a freestanding bath, copper fittings and stone vanity
– Second bedroom with BIR serviced by another stylish bathroom with double shower
– Integrated heating/cooling, video intercom and handy Euro laundry
Gateway location where you can effortlessly stroll down Chapel Street or Toorak Road for shopping and entertaining, jump on a tram or train to the city, head to Melbourne’s best parks with ease or meander along the Yarra River.
For more information regarding this property, don’t hesitate to contact Caitlin Sheehan to arrange a private inspection!